first_img8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport. 8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport.The three-bedroom residences are fresh to the market this week with a price tag from $689,000.“Billy is a budgeting mastermind while I consider myself better at the design aspect,” Mr Gloftis said.He described Southport as bursting with potential.“It’s connected to The Southport School, Ferry Rd and the Broadwater so you’ve got all these fantastic points around the property,” he said. 8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport.They feature dramatic voids, high ceilings and stone and timber finishes.Matt Gates from Ray White Sanctuary Cove and Clare Brettel from Ray White Southport are marketing the ultra-modern property which is attracting investors. The ultra-modern apartment block at 8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport, and (right) developers Simon Gloftis and Billy Cross. Race Day for Magic Millions at Gold Coast Turf Club. Photo of (L-R) Simon Gloftis, Billy Cross. Pic by Richard GoslingMore from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North3 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa22 hours ago“My favourite part about the design is the airy feeling you get on the top level, you can almost see the Broadwater and the breeze comes right through.” The property at 18 Lenneberg St stands out from its ’90s-era neighbours. According to CoreLogic the Gold Coast personalities bought the property for $1.275 million last year.Mr Gloftis said it wasn’t his first project and he was excited to sink his teeth into more. He had the help of his builder brother Jason Gloftis with his latest project. center_img 8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport.A LEADING Gold Coast restaurateur and a former Glitter Strip nightclub king may seem like unlikely developers but the pair have joined forces to build a stylish apartment block. Simon Gloftis, owner of Hellenika, partnered up with party king Billy Cross to build six townhouses at Southport. 8-6/18 Lenneberg St, Southport.The pair have now built 14 homes between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.“I love designing things and my brother Jason is a great builder so it is really handy having him,” Mr Gloftis said. “I am focused on my restaurant full time so I’ve trusted my brother to build something fantastic and he and I know his team at Gloffy Constructions know what they are doing. “Over the process he has called to ask if he can put this or that in and it has been expensive, but I would prefer we create a quality home.” The team has transformed the Southport property from tired old brick units into tri-level terrace homes.last_img read more

first_imgVERSAILLES, Ind. — The Ripley County Commissioners have passed a new ordinance regarding false alarm calls to both residences and businesses.The ordinance states that residents and business owners will be charged after three false alarm calls to the property.The Ripley County Sheriff’s Department says this ordinance is for properties with security systems.After the third call, a fine of $25 will be imposed, $50 after the fourth, and any further calls will each have a $100 fine.last_img

first_img Press Association He was a key player for manager Roberto Martinez last season and earned a place at the World Cup on the back of his club performances. However, the 20-year-old could be facing several weeks out and that would be a significant blow to Everton. It has been reported that he could miss between six and eight weeks, meaning he could be out until the middle of October, missing Everton’s opening seven fixtures of the season in the process. Barkley made 34 league appearances in the league in a breakthrough 2013-14 season, scoring six goals, with his performances earning rave reviews. An academy graduate, Barkley had been linked with a move away, with Manchester City and Chelsea rumoured to be interested in the youngster, but he outlined his commitment last month by signing a new four-year contract to remain at Goodison Park. Friday evening’s news also represented a potential blow for Barkley’s short-term England chances. Having made two substitute appearances and one start in Brazil over the summer, Barkley would have been looking to cement his place in Roy Hodgson’s first team on a permanent basis. But he may be forced to watch from the sidelines as the Three Lions begin their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign against Switzerland next month. If he is indeed ruled out for eight weeks, he would almost certainly miss the Group E clashes against San Marino and Estonia. Press Association Sport understands the England midfielder received a knock on Friday when preparing for the Premier League opener at Leicester. Barkley will undergo a scan in the next couple of days to assess the damage. center_img Everton face an anxious wait to discover the extent of a knee injury sustained by Ross Barkley in training. last_img read more